Research Manager - Pinetown
The following internal vacancy for a Research Manager is available in the Academic Department which is based at Educor Pinetown.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To do institutional research, product/progamme development research and to assist in building a research/evidence based culture within the Educor Group – all towards quality enhancement of our offerings and services.
Key Performance Areas:
- Research projects
- Institutional research (IR) and IR implementation (i.e. preparation of calendar for IR activities, budget, analysis and dissemination of IR results)
- Academic journal preparation
- Research newsletter
- Research website
- Research workshops
- Preparation of research budget
- Provide advice to colleagues in research (i.e. those who are engaged in research at other institutions)
- Compile and present research reports
- Any activity that pertains to the research department
- 1 year experience in research or has submitted a research dissertation for a Masters degree
- At least statistics as a university subject
- Exposure to higher education environment
- Experience in survey and questionnaire design and implementation
- Excellent interpretative, presentation, administrative and communications skills
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office, Excel and Power Point packages
Educor is an equal opportunities employer.
Educor serves the right to not make an appointment.
Educor is committed to achieving employment equity.
Interested individuals should send their CV to:
Ref.: Research Manager
Closing date: 13th January 2017